Select by taste
The tenants and owners of 58 Rainey Street can be tracked back as far as 1831. With 23 recorded owners this establishment has enjoyed some great years and customers. The property over the years was a Tannery and Grocers but always founds its way back into the ownership of a Publican. The current owners proudly opened their establishment in 1989 and are now the longest tenants to service the town, with a 28 year span.
The name “The Coachman” came from the horse drawn coaches delivering barrels and wooden boxes of alcohol left out on the doorstep of pubs.
The Stewarts currently welcome all past, present and future customers to their newly renovated “Gin Bar” with over 107 Gins and combinations to choose from.
Select by Location